DURATION: 2 DAYS
In the business world, presentations are regularly conducted for the purpose of persuasion, explanation, instruction or briefing. Whether it is a project meeting, a sales meeting, a frequent departmental meeting or a board meeting, the purpose of presentation is the same.
In doing presentations, the most important thing is not what you want to say, but what you want to accomplish. By using this approach as the foundation, presentations can be designed better in order to get the most desirable results from any group that the presentation is addressed to; be it the top management, colleagues, suppliers, customers or the public. In the business world, results are what matters.
This course is tailored for any professional from any business area that wishes to improve the professionalism of their presentation delivery.
- Prepare themselves for effective presentation
- Design relevant contents that meet both the needs of the presenter as well as the audience (especially the various project committees and stakeholders)
- Make effective use of visuals and other support materials
- Develop skills in presentation by using proven presentation methods
- Pay attention to the logistics of the presentation
- Effectively handle Questions & Answers and call-to-actions
- Deal with and overcome nervousness
- Use appropriate humour to enhance a presentation
- What makes a presentation effective
- Establishing presentation objectives
- Developing key presentation skills
- Analysing your audience
- Preparing a Preliminary Plan
- Organising your materials
- Practice and evaluation
- Adding interactivity and humour to your presentation
- Developing and using presentation visuals and support materials
- How to deliver your presentation and handle questions effectively
- Closing of the presentation