PMP® CERTIFICATION PREPARATION
This course is aimed at delegates who are preparing to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination.
This course is designed to give delegates clarity on all areas of Project Management as laid out in PMI®’s Project Management Body of Knowledge 6th Edition (PMBOK®) and the Project Management Life Cycle.
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Integration Management
- PMI® Registered Education Provider (REP)
- Full 5-day Exam Preparation Bootcamp
- Study Plan for each participant
- Weekly questions as reminders
- Access to simulated questions
- 3 Full Mock exams in a simulated environment
- Dedicated Consultant to assist with your queries
- Assistance to register for your exam
This course is tailored especially for those who want to get a worldwide recognized Project Management certification (PMP)® from PMI®.
With a College Degree (or equivalent)
Minimum of 3 years / 36 months unique non-overlapping professional Project Management experience and 35 training hours.
With a Diploma (or equivalent)
Minimum of 5 years / 60 months unique non-overlapping professional Project Management experience and 35 training hours.
Licensed by Project Management Academy (PMA)
Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.