PROJECT MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
Duration: 2 Days
This course is intended to introduce the art of Project Management to the participants. Project Management is NOT limited to the technical parts of the organization. HR, Corporate Communications and even the Finance department are also involved in projects and need some basic understanding of project management. This course will address all the areas that are important and that need to be managed in order to turn the project into a success.
This course is tailored for all those who are and/or will be directly or indirectly involved in projects and who have not attended formal Project Management training. This can be as part of the project team or as someone that has to support project teams.
- Origin of Projects
- Why projects fail
- Critical Success Factors of Projects
- Project Framework – Fundamentals of a project
- Understand your stakeholders
- Differences between Projects and Operations
- Life Cycles
- How to plan a Project
- What to expect in Project Execution
- Monitoring & Controlling Project
- Effective Time Management
- What Soft Skills are essential for Project Management?
- Understand the critical success factors for project implementation
- Learn to plan a project
- Learn how to execute and control a Project
- Adopt best practices directly into your day to day activities